- The Oil like the tall and a bit lanky America Dmen, ala Gilbert/Whitney variety, so Merril is in the mix. Merril's offensive numbers (pts/g) is a little lower then the others, but he plays only a small number of games in the USA U-18 system and will have three years (most likely) to work on this at University of Michagin (another place the Oilers like to have their prospects).
- Nemeth has some interesting things going for him: a) he is not Russia, like the other two Euro Skaters I have singled out, b) his Junior numbers are great (0.526 pts) and he has more consistency playing then men then Marchenko, c) he is big (6'3" 201 lbs), but also has a mean streak (120 PiMs), strange for a Euro.
- The two Russians have a real possibility of falling to the Nashville 2nd round pick that we got for the Acid Eater. Neither of them will ever be as good as him: yes, I said that and I will stand by that. Zatyev does interest me though (and I mean that I am really interested): seriously, why is this kid playing 40 games against men with only one point. He must bring something to the table, and I want to see what this is: maybe a shutdown defender???
Nancy redefines community, asking what can it be if it is reduced neither to a collection of separate individuals, nor to treat the abstraction of communal substance. He writes that our attempt to design civil society according to pre-planned definitions frequently leads to social violence and terror, posing the social and political question of how to proceed with the development of society with this knowledge in mind. Inoperable Community means that community is not the result of a production, be it social, economic or even political or nationalist production....
...The community that becomes a single thing (body, mind, fatherland, Leader...) ...necessarily loses the in of being -in-common. Or, it loses the with or the together that defines it. It yields its being-together to a being of togetherness. The truth of community, on the contrary, resides in the retreat of such a being...
- Two Bison Steaks rested in Marinade for 3 hours. Fried on all sides. Wrapped in 2 strips of bacon, baked till crispy.
- Veg: cooked in one once of olive oil and about 3 oz. of marinade. Green beans and potatoes boiled in water till soft and then combined with the other vegetables (the green beans were left out for a while) in a wok and then cook till we liked them.